- occupants 10
1 Double bed
2 Single beds
1 Sofa bed double
2 Bunk beds
- 2 Bedrooms 2
1 Bathroom with bathtub
- 70 m² 70 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
Easy access to the ski lifts from "Champ Giguet" 200m from the residence, 5 mns walk.
Apartment desciption (8/10 persons - 750sqf) :
-Apartment description :
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with 2 single beds
- Alpine alcoves with 2 bunk beds
- Living room with a double sofa bed
- Open plan fully-equipped kitchen/sitting room with induction hob, multifunction oven, fridge, dish washer, electric coffee machine, kettle, toaster and pressure cooker
- Bathroom with bathtub or walk-in shower and heated towel rail
- Separate toilets
- Flat screen TV, telephone
- A balcony. The apartments are located on the upper floors and all have a beautiful view overlooking the Aravis and the village.
*Apartment D21 has an extra bathroom and toilet
A real plus : All these apartments are located on the first floor and have a beautiful view on the village and the Aravis mountain range.
The wellness area offers you all day long and until the middle of the evening, a bath in a water at 29°, under a massive wooden frame and facing a breathtaking landscape and a splendid view on the church tower.
The musts: swan neck, swimming against the tide, whirlpool and sauna!
During your stay in the residence, many services (included or not) are available (see below and our photo gallery)
You can relax in the lounge, watching TV by the fire, or playing pool or even table soccer. The lounge is open until 7:00 pm.
EQUIPMENT ON LOAN FREE OF CHARGE ACCORDING TO AVAILABILITY:
Raclette machine - Fondue machine - Crepe party - DVD player - Extension cord - Plug adapter - Iron & ironing board
For the little ones :
Baby bed - Baby chair - Baby bathtub
Small kitchen equipment :
Measuring cup - Pie dish - Loaf pan - Mixer
Board games on loan in free access.
Bread and pastry delivery: à la carte, to be reserved on site
About la Clusaz :
"Skiers on their first time to La Clusaz are often surprised by how much is on offer. This beautifully preserved domain has 5 interlinked massifs with diverse skiing possibilities catering to all experience levels. Each and every massif is remarkable in its own way. The 84 pistes, with a total of 125km of slopes are accessed by a network of highly efficient ski lifts. A shuttle bus service also links La Clusaz to Le Grand Bornand resort and with a Massif des Aravis ski pass, you can access an impressive 220kms of slopes.
La Clusaz can also boast of being part of the circle of resorts with pistes with the biggest vertical drops: from the summit of Balme to the village there is over 1 500m of altitude to ski down!
A WHITE WONDERLAND RIGHT TO SPRING
The La Clusaz domain has some of the best snow conditions in France, with the Aravis massif forming the first ‘natural barrier’ to the Alps and so capturing all the precipitation. This means the resort regularly opens earlier in November, at the same time as the biggest resorts in France. The exceptional snow conditions means a full 5 months of skiing in La Clusaz."
From La Clusaz Tourism Office description
Many other activities can be practiced in La Clusaz : Nordic sking, randonnées, Snowscoots, veloskis, snowskates, parets, babysnows and yooners are welcome on La Clusaz ski area...
La Clusaz also proposes several Gastronomic restaurants.
Open plan kitchen
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: R74-017292-002
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
From 1/3 To 31/10
Price: €19.00 /person
From 22/11 To 31/12
Price: €305.00 /booking
From 15/3 To 10/11
Price: €290.00 /booking
- €2.30 per person/night (Children under 18 years €0.00 per child)
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- Dangerous animals are admitted in this accommodation. - Adapted for disabled people.
Map and distances
Bus station - Navette gratuite
Shops - Super U la Clusaz
Water park - Parc aquatique
Amusement park / theme park - Bowling
Ski Resort - Champ Giguet
Golf course - Golf des Confins (9 trous)
Lake - Lac des Confins
Golf course - Golf de Talloires
Lake - lac d'Annecy
Town centre - Annecy centre ville
Train station - Gare d'Annecy TGV
Town centre - Genève
Airport - Genève Cointrin
Town centre - Chamonix
Airport - Lyon st Exupéry
|September - 2022|
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
From the booking date until 29 days before the check-in, cancelling the booking would have a penalty of 3% of the prepayment
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 17:00 to 20:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 10:00
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Refund of the security deposit by bank transfer is made between 5 and 15 days after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
|DatesPrice(week) VAT included|